Thursday, October 25, 2007

Square & Wish #75 & #76 - Springdale, Arkansas


I have a beautiful forever family! My wish for you
is to be happy in your new family. Your parents
wanted you to be part of their family and that is
what God's plan was for you! "Trust in the Lord
with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; acknowledge Him in all your ways
and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Cheyenne Grace Hawes; 10 yrs. old
Adopted 11-25-02 Hubei Province
Rick & Karen Hawes, parents


I want to wish for you to be happy
in your new family like I am! I have
3 brothers, 3 sisters and a mom and
Dad and lots of love. I go to a Christian
School and learn about Jesus.
"Be though faithful unto death
And I will give you the crown
of life." Rev. 2:10b

Abby Michelle Hawes 7 yrs. old
Adopted 11-25-02 Hubei Prov.
Rick & Karen Hawes, parents

No comments: